Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Who's ready for a release!!!

It's has been a long day of cruzin' and I want to thank all of you who participated in out
1st blog cruz. I know we had some bumpy seas along the way but for the most part it was a walk in the beach. We live and we learn and now the sassy seven and myself have big plans for the next release!
I know you got to see alot of the images throughout the blog cruz, but I wanted to take a second and introduce to you each of the new images.
We will start with our leading ladies.
1st up we Have our Hula Hunny she is the star of any luau
Next up we have Surfs Up of great little surfing Wahini

Lounging Around by the pool or the beach this Sassy lady has her drink in hand and is ready for any party

And what would any day at the beach be without a little sunbathing. Here we have our Beach Bum catching a few rays.

Now with any beach trip you deffinately need a few nessecities! So We have our Beachy accessories

And with all this talk of fun in the sun and day's at the beach I thought we could use a little Island getaway so here it is I made you one! lol here is our Topical scene the first of what I hope will be a long series of fun background images to use along side our wonderful characters.Photobucket

So stop on by our store and scoop up all your fav images here at our shopping site

3 comments:

  1. Oooh aah so nice!
    chrisd
    cndomino@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! I love their faces, such beautiful detail!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete