Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sassy Saturday



Hey there Sassy Sisters!! How are you? Hope it is sunny where you are!! Whew!! It is just raining away, here!! I sure have some sassiness to share with you all today!! Thanks SO much for visiting!! As you know, it is Sassy Saturday, here at Sassy Studios!! AND? What does that mean, you ask? Well......that means we pick some of our Sassy customers to feature! We do this EVERY Saturday!!! This week I am SO excited to feature this creation by, SCRAPPYCHIC17!! I found this, while perusing the Spitcoast Gallery!! WOOHOO!! Isn't she GREAT!!! I LOVE this image!! SO much fun!! If you are NOT familiar? This is GO GO GIRL!!! You just HAVE to LOVE those Digi's!!! How can you go wrong with getting them INSTANTLY!!!! You can't!!



OK, make sure to go and visit this talented lady!! She has LOTS of Awesome, SASSINESS to share!! You can visit her HERE!! Hey SCRAPPYCHIC17, shoot me an email to sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com and I will get your badge to you!!!

We want to share ALL of your AWESOME creations!!! So......be sure to get those pics uploaded to PCP and SCS. What are they? Paper Craft Planet and Spitcoaststampers!!! When you upload your creations? You will want to label them sassystudio, so we can find them!! Not ONLY will you be featured here? You will also be able to grab our SASSY SATURDAY badge, for you to display on YOUR blog!! How SWEET is that? Now, if you are NOT able to upload your pic? That's ok! Just submit your creations to sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com. So.......what are you waiting for? Get your SASSY groove on and get creating!!! Don't you want a badge? This badge ROCKS!!! SO, do all of you!! Can't wait to see YOUR creation here too!!
Thanks SO much for stopping by sisters!! I LOVE visiting with you!! Have an AWESOME weekend!! I'll see you next week!! Until then? ENJOY LIFE!!!


**PS. DON'T FORGET OUR UPCOMING RELEASE!!! DUE OUT 9/15!!!! SEE YOU THERE!!!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, this is a great post & you have the most gorgeous site here. I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hello of course ! Your posts are creative and original and you have interesting pictures. It's all perfect ! Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog! Love it! I will add you to my blog list!

    ReplyDelete