Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hey there! Sassy Sisters!! How are you? Hope you are having a FABULOUS weekend!! I have some SASSY ones for you today!! I was perusing the galleries and came across one of these and just HAD to find another to go with it!! Todays' creations are by the AWESOMATED, Pinky!! She is SO talented, you really should go and visit her, HERE!!! She has LOTS more to share!! Here are the few that I chose to show you today!


**This first one is using our PARTY DRESS image & our MASQUERADE image!!
How about that?!

**And of course this creation was made with ROCKIN' ROXIE!!
THANKS, Pinky!! Thanks for sharing your SASSINESS!!! Shoot me an email at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com and I will get your badges out to you!! Now, c'mon ladies.....you know you want a badge.......now don't you? SO?.......why not get that SASSY groove on and get creating!! I would LOVE to feature you here!! You know how I LOVE to share!!! We are SO, all about the sharing!! Haha!! Not sure what you need to do? Well....check it out!
Create something, using SASSY STUDIOS images, and upload it to PCP and/or SCS. What are they, you might ask? They are Paper Craft Planet and Spitcoaststampers!!! Did you know, we NOW have our own album, over at Splitcoast??!! YEPPER, we sure do!! When you upload your creations? You will want to label them sassystudio, so we can find them!! ALRIGHTY? Remember,......... Not ONLY will you be featured here? BUT? You will also be able to grab that SASSY SATURDAY badge I was talking about, for you to display on YOUR blog!! How SWEET is that? If you are NOT able to upload your pic? NO worries!! Just submit your creations to me, at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com. Hey....what are you waiting for? Get creating!!!

It was SO awesome to visit with you today!! I just LOVE sharing with you all!! I hope you have a FANTASTIC week!! Stay Well!! Make sure to stop back tomorrow for, STUDIO SUNDAYS!!! I wonder what MARGIE will have in store for us?!! You will just HAVE to stop back!! WOOHOO!!! See you NEXT Saturday for some MORE sassiness!! Take care all!!



ENJOY LIFE!!
Jacquie/Javablustamper

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacqui, thanks so much for showcasing my cards, I am totally chuffed. Haven't been able to get on line from Friday so this was a lovely surprise. Have just made another one for your challenge lol. I will email you.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete