Saturday, February 6, 2010


WOW!! I made it Sistahs!! It is Saturday!! Whew! With all these Sickies going around, I was NOT sure!! I was REALLY beginning to wonder! Haha! So, you will have to pardon me, if today's visit is a BIT short!! I am STILL not 100%, ya know? I hope all of you are warm and healthy!! For......we are snowed in!! Haha! Alrighty.....on to the GOOD stuff!!
Today I have some SUPER sassiness form ANN, of CRAFTROOM CREATIONS!! I just LOVE this image and Ann's take on it, with all that pink? So SUH-WEET!!! Make sure to visit her, she is FULL of talent and has LOTS to share!! You know me an sharing!! Haha!


**Check out that BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE Digi!!
I swear that Digi is ONE of my faves!! Although, you know it is SO hard to pick JUST one! Haha!! Make sure to visit the store and get yourself one!! Just click on the SHOP button above!! OK, ANN, be sure to email me at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com and I will get your badge to you!! Thanks SO much for sharing your sassiness!! Hey Sistahs, if you want yours? Better get to it!!

Show us YOUR sassy creations!! I cannot wait to share them!! All you have to do is create something, using SASSY STUDIOS images and upload it to PCP and/or SCS. SO......what are they, you might ask? Well, they are Paper Craft Planet and Splitcoaststampers!!! We have our own album now, over at Splitcoast!! So, you can add your sassiness there! When you upload your creations? You will want to label them sassystudio, so we can find them!! Got it? Remember,......... Not ONLY will you be featured here? BUT? You will also be able to grab a SASSY SATURDAY badge and a ROCKIN' badge! How SWEET is that? If you are NOT able to upload your pic? NO worries!! Just submit your creations to me, at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com. Ok Sistahs! That is it for me today!! I need to find a couch somewhere!! Thanks for hanging out with me and don't forget to stop back tomorrow for STUDIO SUNDAY!! AND? Stay tuned for the upcoming party DEETS, for our NEXT party!! Have a FABULOUS week and I will see soon!!


PS... FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT GOTTEN YOUR BADGES, I WILL GET THEM OUT TO YOU THIS EVENING!! SORRY FOR THE DELAY, I WAS NOT FUNCTIONAL FOR AWHILE!!


ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

1 comment: