Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sassy Saturday-Suzi Style!

sassysaturday109-final-banner
Good Saturday Morning to you, hope your having a wonderful Saturday!!!  The weather is perfect here, at least for a couple of more days!  Oh well, I’ll enjoy it while I can.  We have another FABULOUSLY SASSY SISTAH to showcase today.  Please meet SUZI, if you’ve never been to her blog, you need to go. First up we have a very SASSY cheshire cat:
MADcheshirecat 
I am in love with the way she colored this card, it’s just the coolest!  Next we have Little Honey’s Alice:
sassy saturday alice
Doesn’t she look just too fab with all that blue and yellow?  Next is the adorable Chelsea n Chicks:
sassy saturday chelsea n chicks
Do you see  ALL of those little flowers-too cute!!!  And now we have the FABULOUSLY SASSY MERMAID:
sassy saturday mermaid
I’m loving all the texture!!!  So hop on over to see SUZI, and leave her some love!  Suzi please email me(Sara) at sassysaturdays@att.net and I’ll send you your badge. 
If you would like to be featured as our SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH,  please email me at sassysaturdays@att.net.  Have a wonderful Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Awww they are gorgeous .. love all those gorgeous flowers in the spring card.. too cute yes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much for choosing me to be this weeks Sassy Sistah :)

    I've not been too well the last few days, so this has really cheered me up :)

    Thank you for creating such awesome images for us to play with.
    Enjoy the rest of the week
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete