Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Anniversary Hop Day 4!

WOW! We have had a fabulous showing in the relay haven't we!?!? This was so much fun! I think we may have to do it again some time. Well today is the final day!
Todays image was The Sassy Hatter he hee isn't she amazing! I have always been a fan of Alice in Wonderland, Tim Burton and Disney so it was no surprise I HAD to create images inspired by the film and the hatter was everyone's fav!

So if you are playing along in our relay you should have already received your images by now if not email me. You have until 9 am tomorrow (Wednesday) to link your creation and email me at sassystudiodesigns@yahoo.com ....now why email me if the relay will now be complete...well because you get a prize for all your efforts...You will be receiving Crissy's Prom Image from the new release...yep thats the image that just hit the store today!
I can;t wait to see what you all make with this 4th and final image!

13 comments:

  1. Wohu I'm the first. Thank you so much for this great opportunity. It was a lot of fun to play along the Anniversary Relay.

    Hugs
    Kiksi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely images, really enjoyed this relay. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely images, this was lots of fun, it was great to see all the beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! I'm so bummed I missed all the fun! We always go away camping for the long (extra long, in our case tee hee) holiday weekend and now that I'm back I see I've missed out on a lot of goings-on. The relay sounds like a fun idea! I hope I'll be able to catch the next one...assuming there will be another :-)

    Anyone know if there are links directly to the images that will be discontinued? Or should I just print the list and search?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had a Blast participating in the Anniversary Relay!! it was so much fun! Thanks for the opportunity to play!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a lot of fun! Thank you for the opportunity of participating, and now I'm going to bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was big fun! Thanks for hosting the relay! It gave me motivation to get some cards made AND to launch my blog! I can't wait to see what challenges you throw at us next! I'm off to bed now! It's waaaay past my bed time for the 2nd night in a row! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much. I had heaps of fun trying out digi stamps and I just love the sassy designs. Now im finished the relay i can look over the huge list of discontinued items.

    To everyone who joined in.. i looked at each and every one of your cards and you are all so talented.

    Huggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had so much fun!!!! Glad I was able to play along. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww me too, I really enjoyed this Relay. I got me challenged as these aren't stamps I usually use :) Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, did anyone receive Crissy Prom Image? I'm so looking forward to get her :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not yet Dora. Waiting patiently hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is NOT your work, none of it is YOUR work. You stole and traced images that belong to http://noflutter.deviantart.com/

    How dare you.
    Did you think you could make money off of work that somebody else did? All you did was trace it.

    You are not getting away with this bullshit.

    ReplyDelete