Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sassy Saturday (Sunday)

Good Sunday morning to you.  I hope your having a wonderful weekend.  If you didn’t get a chance to check out the special release yesterday, please scroll down. There are also a few special challenges for you to participate in.  And since we did the special release, I didn’t want to do SASSY SATURDAY and have it get lost in the mix. 

This week I have an absolutely adorable creation to share with.  SHARETTE is AMAZING SASSY SISTAH!!!  She made this for our Back To School challenge a couple of weeks ago.

sharette ss

sharette back

Isn’t this just too cute!!!!  Sharette please email me at sassysaturdays@att.net and I’ll get your SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH badge out to you.  If you would like to be featured, or know someone who should be featured as our SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH then email me at the above address too.  Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh what an AMAZING Suprise.. I had now Idea... I was just scroling thru my dashbobard and came across this.. THANK U all so much I love it


    Hugs,
    Sharette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sharette, that's awesome! I love it! It's perfect!!! Great idea! I just might have to "lift" that for a card!!!

    ReplyDelete