Monday, November 1, 2010

Christmas Party Release Day at Sassy Studio Designs

Well, it's the first of the month again and that means RELEASE DAY! Yay! Lindsay did a great job putting together this collection, JUST IN TIME for you to get started on your Christmas cards.
So this is a two-part challenge for you! I'd like you to create a Christmas card, seeing this is a Christmas party....and the challenge is to create an inside for the card as well.

Here is my sample:

Inside of card:

That's the first part...here's the second. Collect all the words from the design team's blogs and email them to me [tandjstudios(at)gmail(dot)com] by November 2nd midnight CST. Email me a copy of your card (or post it on your blog and link it!) and you'll get another point...(you don't have to do the paper craft challenge part if you don't want to). I'll add up all the points and the one with the most points, wins! You will win one of the new images..so I would play if I were you!

Here is the design team blog list:
Kathy
Amanda

(PARTY BLOG LINK HERE FOR THE PARTY @ 6-8PM)


5 comments:

  1. oh my, the new images are sooooo SASSY!!!! Loving it.
    You're right, gotta start working on my Christmas cards, so this challenge is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new images! Sorry I missed the party blog! :( I am bummed, but hope to see everyone start posting their holiday creations soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These new images ROCK (okay all of the images rock)!! I hoping to get in on this challenge. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, I wanted to make a card for the first part of the challenge but my baby boy is not feeling good and all he wants is his Momma..ah well hopefully another time. Have fun ladies...do we get to see the creations for the challenge too? I have been looking for them but can't find them...blind maybe? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete