Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sassy Saturday!


Hi! It's Regan here with another featured Sassy Saturday Sistah. I'm filling in for Sara who is about to become an auntie again and is otherwise occupied today! While perusing splitcoaststampers I found this gorgeous work of art by Auntie Susan using our Cassie's Graduation image! I was just WOWed by this tri-shutter beauty! Look at all that fabulous detail, and I am so impressed with the phenomenal coloring! Auntie Susan, if you can e-mail me at charmed_stamping(at)charter(dot)net we'll get a badge out to you ASAP!

If you know a Sassy crafter who deserves some recognition we'd love to see their work! And don't be shy about nominating yourself either. You can e-mail suggestions to Sara at luvs2stamp71(at)att(dot)net.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Happy crafting!

{hugs}
Regan

4 comments:

  1. What a creation this is absolutley stunning you should be very proud its gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card..

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! What a wonderful surprise to check my email this moring and discover my card chosen for this week's Sassy Saturday. Thanks so much. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation! Congrats on being chosen as a Sassy Sista!
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete