Friday, July 6, 2012

Fabulous Freebie Friday

It's Friday, and I am already in vacation mode.  I have 11 hours left of work and then I am outta there!  I have a list of things to do on my vacay....  Swimming in the lake. A movie at the theater.  A trip to the aquarium. Sleeping in. Crafting.  Reading a good book.  And it is that last one that we here at Sassy Studio Designs can help with today!  Head over to our Paper Craft Planet group to see what I'm taking about!  Today's 24 hour freebie and a brand new challenge are waiting for you!  Here is a little peek:


Pop in to PCP now to grab your freebie and to see what the talented Fabettes have created for you this week!  I hope your Friday is a good one and that the weekend ahead promises to be fun-filled!  Enjoy!

{hugs}
Regan

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much, again, another generous freebie. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for every freebie in PCP... have some problems to wrote message on the PCP site.
    Love the preview.. fabby project.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've signed up to receive updates by email so I don't miss a thing but the emails are always delivered too late for me to click in and get the freebies. The current email didn't arrive until 8am this morning. Looks like the email fairy slept in this morning, lol. Another miss but still appreciate all you do! Fantastic designs by the DT! ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven.

    ReplyDelete