Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy Sassy Saturday!


It's time for the spotlight to shine on another fabulous Sassy Studio Designs card!  This week I'd like to feature this beauty created by Helen from Molecraft:



Helen used Martini Pin-up Sassy and wow, she did a fabulous job!  The colors are wonderful and her coloring skills are perfection!!  I really LOVE that sentiment with this image (and after the week I've had I could use a martini!)

Helen, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you a Sassy Saturday badge to display on your blog.

If you'd like to be featured on a future Sassy Saturday Spotlight email me a picture or a direct link to a card made using a SSD image and you might find yourself in the spotlight in the near future!!!

Have a great week and stamp sassy!
Hugs,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment