Friday, September 28, 2012

Fabulous Freebie Friday

I am amazed that October is almost here!  This year is just flying by!  We only have 14 more Fabulous Freebie Fridays left in 2012!  October is my favorite month, and it is also Breast Cancer Awareness month.  In honor of this, we have a special retired image for today's FFF.  Plus we have a special extra!  Curious yet?  Want a peek?  Here's a glimpse...

Courtesy of Sassy Studio Designs design team member Soma
Ready to Think Pink?  Head over to our Paper Craft Planet group to download this week's 24 hour freebie.  We have a new challenge starting today too and hope you'll play along!

Wishing you an amazing day and happy crafting!

{hugs}
Regan

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 28, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous freebie -- love the sentiments! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome freebie giveaway. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks love this stamp .I even made a tutorial with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really nice images and sentiments. I just posted a card I called "Survivor" for another challenge. There are quite a few of us thinking pink.

    Thanks, Regan.

    ReplyDelete