Sunday, January 6, 2013

The First Sassy Saturday Spotlight of 2013!

Happy New Year!!!  Welcome to the first Sassy Saturday Spotlight of  2013!!!  Sorry I'm late again...Blogger has been giving me fits this past week with uploading pictures!!!

Anyway, here is the fabulous card that I'd like to feature this week...it's a beautiful card made using Sassy Carrie created by Eleanor of Ellis Crafts and Your on Datt:

 

Beautiful muted colors and wow, look how beautifully she's colored the image!  Great job!!!
Eleanor, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you the Sassy Saturday blog badge to display on your blog.
 
Have a great week and I'll see you again soon!!!
Hugs,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful and the colouring is stunning x

    ReplyDelete