Saturday, August 3, 2013

It's The Bombdigity!

Day 4!
Last two of the teasers!
 

 
Now I know you all will get the first one!
But the second might be a bit harder...
Can't wait to see what you come up with!
 
 
Tomorrow is the big day!
If you have missed any of the last few days, here's a recap of
what will be happening tomorrow!
 
Right here we are going to be starting off a huge
80's Birthday Blow Out Blog Hop!
We are celebrating several B-day's this month...
 
Today is Karal's, tomorrow is Regan's,
Lindsay's is on the 11th, Maria's, our guest designer, is on the 13th,
Chris'sis on the 14th,  Jackie's is on the 15th,
Debbie's is on the 22nd and Sara is celebrating her anniversary on the 8th!
Wow lots of B-days!
 
So what you want to do is leave a comment on each blog along the hop!
The more blogs you hit, the more chances at winning that image!
You have the chance at winning 4 of the images by answering
trivia questions that will be both here and on CC's blog...you answer them all right
you will entered to win 4 images!
You have the chance at winning all of the images by entering the
Corrosive Challenge...your project must be a birthday project and have
numbers some where on it...if you use an SSD image you will be entered twice!
Also if you enter the challenge Regan will be choosing a top 3 to win 2 images each.
IF you enter the challenge you will also get a freebie.
It will be emailed to you by Miss Regan!
 
So are you excited for tomorrow?
I know I am!
The DT is the BOMDIGITY!
Wait till you see what they have in store for you!
See you right here tomorrow!
 
Happy Creating!
HUGS
 
Kim
  
 


17 comments:

  1. I am excited. The image is Smurfette. No clue who the 2nd one is. Hope I got it right,lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is Sassy Smurfette - the second one has me completely stumped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smurfette and possibly Baby from Dirty Dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to tomorrow. We have two birthdays in our family in August. My youngest grand daughter Brianna will be 5 on 12 August and my eldest grand daughter Sarah will be 20 on 20 August. (I have 4 grand daughters)

    ReplyDelete
  5. first one is Smurfette, and I am so excited about that! I loved that show! :)

    will have to ponder the 2nd one a bit longer and come back if I have an idea.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will go with Smurfette for the first (so cute) and for the second one I have to go with flash dancer Jennifer Beals again.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obviously Sassy Smurfette for the first. The first thing that popped into my head for the second one is Susanna Hoffs from The Bangles. And if I'm wrong then Susanna has a twin lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely Smurfette. I hate to copy, but I think Heather D is right about Susanna Hoffs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to say the smurfs and baby from dirty dancing

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first one is definitely Sassy Smurfette!!! The second one could either be Baby from Dirty Dancing or a She ra character!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first one is definitely Smurfette and maybe the second one is Nicole from Fame?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I say Smurfette and Baby from Dirty Dancing. Have enjoyed all the sneaky peeks, looking forward to seeing who they really are, lol.
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well my guess is smurfette, and Baby from dirty dancing. This has been so fun!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely Smurfette for the 1st one. The second one is a tough...I'm going to guess Jennifer Beals from Flashdance.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The first one is definitely going to be Sassy Smurfette. But I honestly have no clue for the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here we are back to the beginning. What an incredible journey of Talent and inspiration. Thanks for organising such a wonderful themed Hop and Lindsay the images are great. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Smurfette...and I'm not sure of the other.

    ReplyDelete